postat 13 apr. 2016, 08:40 de Colegiul Fizicienilor Medicali din Romania
actualizat la 13 apr. 2016, 08:40
The Fourth Edition of International Conference on
Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences
June 29th - July 1st, 2016
organized by Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania in partnership with University of Twente, The Netherlands; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA; National Institute for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies (INCDTIM) Cluj-Napoca, Romania; University of Perpignan, France and
Romanian Society of Pure And Applied Biophysics, Romanian Physical Society, Romanian International Chapter of American Chemical Society.
The conference is designed as an international forum for effective exchange of knowledge and experience among researchers, from all over the world, active in various theoretical and applied areas of biophysics, biochemistry, medicine, engineering, environmental protection, and food safety. Focused sessions on microfluidics and point-of-care microdevices and their applications. A very exciting list of oral presentations will be sustained by prodigious researchers in the topic of miniaturization /microfluidics /point of care devices for various analytical applications. A list of these talks together with all prestigious speakers can be found on the conference website.
Topics will cover classical and modern aspects in biomedicine and environmental sciences such as, (but not limited at them):
· Atomic and nuclear analytical methods
· Microfluidics and point-of-care microdevices
· Novel materials and biomaterials for analytical methods
Publication (All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least two external referees):
• Analytical Letters (ISI journal, IF 1.030)
• Romanian Journal of Biophysics (DBI journal)
Any questions can be addressed to the IC-ANMBES 2016 committee at the following address: email@example.com.
• April 1st, 2016: Extended abstract submission deadline.
• April 15th, 2016: Notification of abstract acceptance.
• April 30th, 2016: Deadline for early registration fee.
• June 1st, 2016: Deadline for late registration fee (for contributions included in Abstracts Book).